Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter


I thought it only fitting that since Easter is coming up this Sunday I did a blog about all the great Easter chocolate there is out there. Seeing as I am Jewish this may be a little weird, but I actually enjoy Christmas and Easter more than many Jewish holidays (maybe because of the candy?).

First I thought it only fitting to start off with a chocolate Easter bunny, the staple chocolate candy for any great Easter. Any brand of chocolate Easter bunny is suitable for me. The fun about the bunny is that it is very entertaining to eat. First, I can never decide where to start demolishing my treat. The ears? The head? The feet? Then once I pick a spot, I can never get it to fully break off and it ends up falling on the floor. In the end however, I always do enjoy chomping down on a cute little bunny. Here is an example of an ordinary bunny you can get at your local Walgreen's!

One of the other great chocolate Easter candies are Reese's creamy peanut butter eggs. The reason I love these so much is because they are just like my favorite candy, Reese's cups, but even bigger and creamier. I like to indulge in about one of these a day when Easter roles around as to not feel too bad about myself. These scrumptious candies are perfect for a gift or they come in individual packages if you just want a little snack while you are at your local pharmacy picking something up!

My final and FAVORITE Easter candy of all time are Cadbury Eggs. These delicious little eggs are the best treat in the entire world. They come in a small bag of about 20, or a big bag of about 200 little eggs and I swear I could eat them all in one sitting. They are hard on the outside and softer on the inside. And when you bite into one, it melts in your mouth within seconds so you have to savor every last bite. You can get them at your local pharmacy or grocery store around Easter, and sometimes if you are lucky, any other time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment